This build lets a Mayan player fast castle and immediately place a castle and a second town center, with production of Plumed Archers and a third town center being made a minute after advancing.
Objective 1: advance to Feudal Age with 27 population
- As you are starting with the extra Mayan villager, research loom and build two houses among your villagers.
- Send your villagers to sheep and send the next 2 villagers to sheep.
- Send your next four villagers to wood.
- Send the next villager to lure the boar. Build a house on the way.
- Send your next four villagers to mill the berries.
- Send a villager to collect boar.
- Send your next villager to lure the next boar. Build a house on your way if convenient, otherwise build one with one of the next two villagers.
- Send your next four villagers to a new lumber camp.
- Send your next villager to build a house and then build a mining camp on your main gold.
- Send a second villager to gold.
- Send two villagers to build a mining camp on stone.
- Research Feudal Age at 27 population.
Objective 2: Advance to Castle Age with 29 Population
- As you advance to Feudal Age, send two villagers from boar to stone.
- Transition villagers from sheep to farms.
- Upon advancing to Feudal Age have a villager build a blacksmith and another two villagers build a market.
- Send two new villagers to stone.
- Advance to Castle Age with 29 population.
Objective 3: Immediately place castle and town-center
- Move a villager from farming to stone while advancing to Castle Age.
- Research Fletching and double-bit axe and horse collar.
- When you advance to Castle Age, immediately place a castle with the villagers from stone.
- Use the four villagers from one lumber camp to build an additional town center.
- Send 2 new villagers to gold.
- Send any new villager after this to wood.
- Ensure production is maintained out of both the castle for the Plumed Archers and town centers for your boom.
- Make farms with villagers on wood.
- After about a minute in Castle Age you should be able to build a third town center.
- Research two-man saw.
- Research bodkin arrow.